– Conveyor is a device for handling mechanical materials that moves goods and supplies from one place to another in a predetermined path. Conveyors are particularly useful in applications involving transporting heavy or bulky materials. Conveyor system allows fast and efficient transport of many materials. Besides manufacturing, conveyor belts reduce the risk of back, knee, shoulder and other orthopedic injuries.
– The use of industrial conveyors varies depending on the location, type of product being moved, the distance that the object will be moved. Standards for conveyors are measured and determined by the maximum load, the weight of the product, the number of pieces per unit of time, load, speed and flow of the material.
– There are two main types of conveyors in current production. Rubber conveyor belts are the most common type. A rubber conveyor belt is usually an endless belt made of some fabrics or rubber. The rubber rings move between the pulleys with support at intermediate points along the perimeter belt. Rubber conveyors can carry many different materials. Materials can be sized rocks like ore or pure powder. Speed will vary according to the needs of the product and processing equipment.
– PVC conveyor belt includes many ways to store products. Air tables and transfer tables are used when a product’s position is needed. They are also used to move products from one pass to any other connected conveyor. Vertical conveyors, rubber conveyors and conveyor belts work to get moving materials.
– Conveyors are used to arrange, join, separate, identify and mix products to transport to specific locations. Arrangements can be calculated by weight, size, shape, … allowing the division of items in a specific way, or setting up specials according to customer requirements. For example, a conveyor belt will arrange materials by metal and non-ferrous metals.
– Some conveyor belts are designed to transport food or medical applications, …
– Conveyor frame: usually made of shaped aluminum, electrostatic paint or stainless steel.
– Conveyor belt: Usually is 2mm and 3mm thick PVC tape or 1.5mm thick PU tape.
– Motion motor: Is the power reducer motor 0.2KW, 0.4KW, 0.75KW, 1.5KW, 2.2KW.
– Conveyor controller: Usually includes inverter, sensor, timer, PLC …
– Transmission mechanism includes: Pulling roller, support roller, chain wheel …
– Operation table system on conveyor belt is usually wooden, steel or stainless steel on the surface with anti-static rubber mats.
– Pneumatic road system and power line with outlet to get electricity for conveyor belts.
– In addition, there are often more lighting lines for workers to assemble.
– Fabrication of conveyor, conveyor, design and conveyor system production is based on your inquiry or requirements but appropriate conveyor design. Based on practical experience, technical advice or based on the requirements to design conveyor, conveyor, roller conveyor, rubber conveyor belt for the most efficient operation.
– Manufacturing conveyor systems, conveyors, types of long and short conveyors, up to 5 tons of vehicles or containers we have a reasonable thing. Especially the environment or load goods materials suitable as materials are high-corrosive protein, then use 304 stainless steel conveyor frame, if using normal iron is fine, but the corrosion time is damaged conveyor. . . We have many years of experience on conveyors, factory machinery. will definitely make you the best.
Definition of conveyors in production and life:
– In production, conveyors have a particularly important meaning, especially in industry. Heavy industries and light industries, thanks to the appearance of roller conveyors, have reduced loads in many stages of production, especially for factories that have a lot of materials to be transported and often piercing. In construction, this device is mainly used to transport construction materials from top to bottom or from bottom to top at a certain height, especially on any terrain. Industrial conveyors help reduce the maximum labor load to help contractors save money on labor.
– In light industries such as processing industry, electronics manufacturing, garment and shoe industries … conveyors are particularly important as a non-removable chain in the system. Thanks to this system, the labor productivity of workers is greatly multiplied and, together with that, the percentage of products made is also increased, bringing great profits to business owners. It can be said that industrial conveyors are one of the most important inventions of human beings with the ability and tremendous effect of conveyor belts that have been and ever become an indispensable device in production and life. daily life
– Rubber conveyors have many types suitable for businesses and individuals producing in all kinds of materials and goods and are divided into