Conveyor system is the most economical transport equipment in the application of transporting goods and materials in production with all distances.
Using conveyor belts to transport materials contributes to creating a dynamic, scientific and labor-free production environment that brings high economic efficiency.
Each type of conveyor will be applied to work in different conditions:
1. Chain conveyor: used in industries, especially the automotive industry, often uses chain conveyor systems to convey car parts through paint plants.
2. Roller conveyors: often used in the food industry, transporting product boxes, container supports. Roller conveyor is divided into 4 types: plastic roller conveyor, PVC roller conveyor, galvanized steel roller conveyor, roller conveyor conveyed by motor.
3. Rubber conveyor belt: is often used to transport coal, zinc, ore … from the mining area to the gathering area. This type can be mounted on any terrain and any distance.
4. Spiral conveyor belt: often used in the food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical packaging, retail … It transports materials in a continuous stream.
5. Vertical conveyor: usually transports goods like an elevator
6. Flexible conveyors: often used in transporting food packaging, packing profiles, pharmaceutical industry ….
7. Vibrating conveyor: often used for food transport, suitable for harsh environments.
Above is the basic information about each type of conveyor that businesses need to learn before investing a conveyor system to be able to use properly and achieve high efficiency.